Re: Buck's Woodside is Up

Author:Emmanuel M. Décarie
Posted:3/12/1999; 6:42:18 AM
Topic:Buck's Woodside is Up

Ok, I understand that Bucks is at the center of the universe, but for those who live far from Rome, a map of the location would have been great.

So I made a little web search and I was very surprise not to found a map in these web sites:

Woodside Town web site

http://www.ci.woodside.ca.us/

San Mateo County

http://www.co.sanmateo.ca.us/

Government of California

http://www.ca.gov/

So I went looking here:

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/Libs/PCL/Map_collection/Map_collection.html

And then found this map:

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/Libs/PCL/Map_collection/world_cities/San_Francisco.jpg

Anybody have a more precise map of the San Mateo County to point to ?

We heard a lot about Woodside around here, so I'm a little bit curious.