Personal Portals

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:3/12/1999; 6:45:03 AM
Topic:Personal Portals

Dave has his Control Panel, I have my Personal Portal.

I started this after Dave pointed to (I think it was Jimmi Johnson?) someone's Personal Portal a while back. This is really cool! Mine runs in Frontier, and sucks down the scripting news XML version when it renders the page- so I've got the Freshest Dave! I also have forms which allow me to do a UserLand Whois, and Search Userland. Oh- since sometimes I work ;-), I have current links to pages I'm working on. All the lists are outlines!

I love Frontier!

--Steve