Re: Personal Portals

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/12/1999; 7:59:01 AM
Topic:Personal Portals

Steven, your wish is my command. I just uploaded console.root to our samples site:

http://206.204.24.3/sampleroots/console.root

Please understand that this is still very much a work in progress. But you can get the code for all the stuff I have, and let's work out a way to add "accessories" to this, so we can all enrich each other's personal portals.

BTW, this is a major direction for us. We've talked with a bunch of portal companies and they're excited. It's exciting!

Onward..