Re: Personal Portals

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:3/12/1999; 7:27:47 AM
Topic:Personal Portals

Yeah. I love this. I could do this all day. Unfortunately I have a website to head up for my day job! *sigh*.

Features I want to add:

WordNet. I'm drooling over your Wordnet panel, Dave! I've got the suite, I've got the smarts, I need the time! ;-)

On/Off switches for Frontier features. Don't know what I'd use it for, but MAN, how cool is it?

A thought: Wouldn't it be cool if someone would write a mini-app which would let Real People (tm) set up their own Personal Portal? It would have FH-HTTP, and a shared menu for your browser which would let you add links. It would have a very basic layout window. It would set itself as your homepage (if you like). It's Push, it's Pull, it's Personal!

--Steve