Re: Personal Portals

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:3/12/1999; 8:19:52 AM
Topic:Personal Portals

And Oh Gee - I need to add my two cents in here.

If those Personal Portals could be scalable, spit out Palm Pilot formatted stuff, take advantage of my cable modem or xDSL line and integrate with my TV listings - I'd never have to leave my chair!

Then I'd also liek to create a 'ring' of portals - so that communities of 'folks like us' can connect our different discussion groups together! Or share other resources - like video and audio servers!

Ahhhh the beauty of technology, the verve of man - the mating of the two! Later today I'll have up (in a web site spec) what I want my personal portal tool to do.