Re: Netscape's Channels

Author:Robert Occhialini
Posted:3/15/1999; 6:16:26 PM
Topic:Netscape's Channels

You will find a Netscape XML version of Bump at http://www.bump.net/outside/bump I didn't suffix the file because the Netscape submission process wouldn't accept the file with the suffix attached. Did anyone else experience this?

I'll hammer out a Userland version now. Like Cameron, I had the Netscape version finished in about 15 minutes. I fixed it up in BBEdit, and I'll be using Homesite to do the Userland version.

Robert Occhialini http://www.bump.net