Re: Alternate

Author:Niel Bornstein
Posted:3/16/1999; 10:33:17 AM
Topic:Re> Netscape's legal agreement

Whump's XML docs are at http://www.whump.com/www/moreLikeThisXML.html.

I find the embedded HTML markup easier to deal with than the element. Just my opinion.

I don't really do anything with Slashdot's Ultramode except harvesting the title and URL. It's not really useful, except as a first pass at finding something interesting. Having description or metadata, as in Whump and ScriptingNews, is much more useful.

Niel