Re: Alternate

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/16/1999; 10:19:13 AM
Topic:Re> Netscape's legal agreement

Whump has the best format for this

Do you have a pointer for us to look at?

BTW, I tried writing a snarfer that would go get the interesting bits from the page that Slashdot points to in their ultramode file, but found that the formatting wasn't predictable enough for the snarfer to be simple.

One person said the reason they might not want to share the text is that they get no ad revenue from it. We could work with them on that, if that's the reason, it's a shame to not have Slashdot be part of the club.

Dave