Workgroup ToDo lists

Author:Bill Seitz
Posted:3/17/1999; 7:00:21 AM
Topic:Workgroup ToDo lists

Do you think it's appropriate to make Tasks children of People, rather than the other way around? I prefer a project hierarchy of tasks, which each task assigned to a person. (This is why I loved the InfoDepot outliner, I could have a Person column for handling assignments.)

I think my approach is more consistent with Technography-driven meetings...