Method for finding ALL of netscape's custom channels

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:3/18/1999; 1:22:10 PM
Topic:Problems registering?

It took about 5 days for them to send me my notification. If you want to find "all" of the special RSS channels, you can just increment through the "list" by doing this:

http://my.netscape.com/preview_channel.tmpl?services=net.260

and add or subtract from the "net.xxx" there are some places where the numbers dont show channels (like they've been deleted) But you can see the subscription screen for all of them using this method

Like replacing .260 with 261 or with 230 (I think it starts at 230)