my.userland.com feature requests

Author:John Tokash
Posted:3/19/1999; 9:34:18 AM
Topic:my.userland.com feature requests

Dave,

I think my.UserLand is a great idea. Here are some features I would like to see:

1) 'private' channels In other words, I'd like to add rss channels that I maintain but will never(i'll take your word for it) be added to an index or directory. And whose preview and/or add urls are not brute-force-able.

2) No images An option to turn off images for the whole page(this WILL be my start page, after all).

3) Multiple pages I want a page that tracks my entertainment interests, one for industry news channels, one for incidentals (stocks, weather, internettrafficreports),etc.

Thanks, John