Search on Discussion Group

Author:Lixian B. Chiu
Posted:3/25/1999; 7:20:32 AM
Topic:Search on Discussion Group

Ok, I gave up. Anyone who saw my Chinese DG screenshot, please help me. I was trying to tie the Chinese Search Engine and the Chinese DG, but I went thru every single script in mainresponder.discuss and still couldn't find where the DG messages are indexed. Can anyone point me to the right direction? Also, can I overrider the indexing script w/o patching the built-in script?