Re: What to do with my extra NT machine?

Author:rowdie@interpath.com
Posted:3/25/1999; 7:56:01 AM
Topic:What to do with my extra NT machine?

I'd suggest you go on back to the Apache site and grab a copy. Don't be put off by that nasty sounding disclaimer. It's plenty fast and stable in my experience and installation/configuration couldn't be easier. It also comes with far less overhead than IIS.

Ken Wilson