The registration page was broken

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/26/1999; 1:28:54 PM
Topic:May we have multiple RSS channels?

I entered the URL in the RSS tester and it is re-directing me to my.userland.com without any mention of my file. Any ideas of what might be wrong?

Yup I sure do. I screwed up, it was posting to the wrong page. In the earlier version, the registration page was default and now it's register. I was sending the POST request to a page that wasn't listening for the post, so no registration was possible until it was fixed a few minutes ago.

When you submit the page it doesn't get added to the channel list until a human being has reviewed it to make sure the channel looks OK. Then it gets approved and shows up. No need to send me an email when you submit something, the server does that automatically.

So please try again, sorry for the screwup.