Re: Newton (scriptingNews outline for 3/26)/99

Author:Brent Deverman

The Newton 2X00 series is where the Newton technology really started to Shine. I will be using both my 2100s for some time to come. For another heavily Newton based Palmtop Usergroup check out the Michigan State Palmtop User Group: http://surf.to/mspug

Also check out this list of Active Newton Webservers: http://130.126.50.66:2111/tracker.cgi?Fetch=NPDS+Tracker

When someone starts their Newton serving it registeres with this tracker. I leave my spare Newton serving 24/7.