Re: Method for finding ALL of netscape's custom channels

Author:James Carlyle
Posted:3/29/1999; 1:13:39 AM
Topic:Problems registering?

I am in the process of doing this - inviting them to submit their RSS content to xmlTree. I am selling the arguement that if they are preparing XML content for Netcenter, they should maximise return on their time investment by listing it in xmlTree so that others can use it. If anyone wants the results, please contact me!

James Carlyle

james@xmltree.com xmlTree - directory of XML content on the Web