Building my.service.com

Author:erik
Posted:3/29/1999; 3:20:30 PM
Topic:Building my.service.com

I bet a lot of people would like to do a similar thing to my.userland.com... to create a personalized portal. In fact, I have an immediate need to build a demo of almost the same thing, except the range of content providers would be quite different. Is the code that Dave & Company have developed to parse RSS/RDF/ultramode files, display stories from multiple sources, etc. going to be part of Frontier 6? or available some other way? The way I see it, providing this stuff would help build momentum for Frontier.

Is there a move afoot at my.userland.com to add the little Windows UI widgets so that with one click of a "X" box you can rid your screen of that newschannel you got tired of?

erik goetze