Re: Building my.service.com

Author:erik
Posted:3/31/1999; 1:48:27 PM
Topic:Building my.service.com

I'm going to add some speculation after browsing around this site for a bit: it looks like Frontier 6 will provide many of the tools that a person would need to setup their own personalized portal. And it sounds like Frontier 6 is on the verge of golden master status.

Another question though: is there any reason you haven't gone to a side-by-side column layout in my.userland.com?