Re: Building my.service.com

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/31/1999; 4:18:10 PM
Topic:Building my.service.com

Yes yes Frontier 6 is almost ready to go, we've got the golden masters, but we're still working on the website. I want it to be correctly organized if not complete before we flip the switch.

You're also correct that F6 has everything you need to create your own personal portal. My.UserLand.Com is a F6 app. QED.

We will have a multi-column interface. As the Supremes used to sing, You Can't Hurry Love..