Introducing Deep Fun

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:4/1/1999; 10:35:29 AM
Topic:Introducing Deep Fun

The cat is out of the bag, or something.

I've been working with Bernie DeKoven on his site Deep Fun (http://www.deepfun.com).

Deep Fun is a community built around Bernie's work in the theory and practice of fun, games, play, etc. We're hoping to facilitate the growth of this play community using Frontier's Discussion Group software. In addition, we have all the other Frontier niceties: search engine, site membership, member profiles, etc.

As an added bonus, we've registered a my.userland.com channel that lists the newest messages in the DG. You can check this out at http://my.userland.com/viewChannel$58.

We're still working on making the site perfect, but we would appreciate Dave's DG community joining the Deep Fun community. Browse through Bernie's writing... respond... play!

Let us know if you find anything broken or counter-intuitive. We'd love to hear from you.

So... again... that's http://www.deepfun.com.

Matt