Re: How are we doing?

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/2/1999; 6:56:09 PM
Topic:How are we doing?

The new site looks great Dave, docs are easier to find, it's easy to see how much work you guys put into improving this, not just F6. Congratulations.

Only think I haven't seen (and am probably just missing) is how to set up a channel for my.userland.com. I've seen bits and pieces here and there on the website and in the DB, but haven't been able to put it all together.

Enjoy your vacation, and give Brent one, too. (Just not at the same time you're gone) ;-)

keola