How are we doing?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/2/1999; 4:27:16 PM
Topic:How are we doing?

There has been lots of web browsing today on the new Frontier site, and lots of downloads of the 6.0 upgrader.

Around this time I like to ask How We're Doing, and encourage people to let us know.

Are the docs better? Do you like the organization of the new site?

How did the installation go? Do you like the new features? Questions, comments, suggestions?