Re: How are we doing?

Topic:How are we doing?

I think you folks are doing a fantastic job! The newer structure (GDBs) and the new applications, like the DG and Membership are key elements in putting together web sites that facilitate web-based working groups. I look forward to more of the same and putting some of these features to use as soon as I can!

The docs look very good too. I've gone through them for the DG set-ups and I've been pleased to find that everything works when I actually followed the directions. Congratulations on a job very well done!