Re: How are we doing?

Author:Emmanuel M. Décarie
Posted:4/3/1999; 10:21:12 AM
Topic:How are we doing?

Congratulation for Frontier 6, and thanks for the credit !

The new website is really impressive, and easy to use. I've been looking at it yesterday night for two hours, and I see how much work and thoughts when into the design. Its clean, informative, with good high levels topics.

Even if I regret the use of the "tree$2.x.x." ending of URLs, I see that you can make sense of the numbers. So its much better than a Vignette URL. You understand very easily that if you loose an end number in the URL (tree$2.1.1 -> tree$2.1) you go back in the hierarchy of the website.

I still have some comments and questions.

Hey, don't be fooled by this list, the new website is just GREAT!!!

Cheers

Emmanuel