Re: How are we doing?

Author:Andy Sylvester
Posted:4/5/1999; 9:20:24 AM
Topic:How are we doing?

I think that the new features of Frontier 6 sound exciting, and I want to learn more about them. However, the neatest ones <http://frontier.userland.com/tree$3.2.12> and things like discussion groups seem to require running Frontier as a full-time web server or that you have a stand-alone server running Frontier in the background. If someone wanted to build a website using these features, they would have to get their own server or find an ISP who will run Frontier for them (does any ISP do this now?).

Is Userland planning to develop features in Frontier to help ISPs support Frontier users? Or can ISPs have multiple people running Frontier apps on a single server? This is just a friendly question, but one that has been on my mind for a while.

Andy Sylvester