Re: How are we doing?

Author:Jeff Imig
Posted:4/5/1999; 11:43:45 AM
Topic:How are we doing?

>There has been lots of web browsing today on the new Frontier site, and lots of downloads of the 6.0 upgrader. >Around this time I like to ask How We're Doing, and encourage people to let us know. >Are the docs better? Do you like the organization of the new site? >How did the installation go? Do you like the new features? Questions, comments, suggestions?

I like the organization. The installation (of the upgrade) went fine & didn't break anything that I can notice yet.

Comments: 1) It took me a while to find the Search button... I know you must think I'm blind, but somehow I couldn't find it! 2) the F6 site needs more color... the big blocky "USERLAND" is awfully somber.

The docs look fine. Mostly though, I use the advanced search to find what I need.

I'm getting ready today to download a couple of the apps & see if I can make any progress with them.

All in all... F6 looks great.

Jeff Imig