Re: No Semaphores Rendering and Nirvana

Author:Michael Zajac
Posted:4/6/1999; 6:22:58 PM
Topic:Troubleshooting a Nirvana Server installation

Does html.data.adrPageTable^.someDirective then become html.getPageTableAddress()^.someDirective ?

Will html.getPageTableAddress() work in all situations?

Should I make this change in all of my macros now, then turn off #useSemaphores for all websites, static and dynamic?

Even if there's no need for the performance gain, I would do this for the sake of standardization. Someday I'll be stealing a script from an old #tools table, and I want them to work without having to dig.