Re: RSS File Tester

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/7/1999; 11:39:40 AM
Topic:Problems registering?

I'm trying to get an RSS channel set up for my newssite this morning. I seem to be getting the channel info OK, but none of the entries that should be appearing. I've looked through the rss generator script, and though #tools.getXmlText and can't quite figure it out. I've changed what reference to scriptingNets to the name my news table, doesn't seem to help.

keola