Re: RSS File Tester

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/8/1999; 11:26:07 AM
Topic:Problems registering?

I'm trying to get an RSS channel set up for my newssite this morning. I seem to be getting the channel info OK, but none of the entries that should be appearing.

OK, I got this figured out, and seem to be getting a good RSS file. I've submitted it to my.userland.com, it looks good with image, graphic, and links working, but it does not display the news items. Are they supposed to appear on the submission form? If not I guess I'm OK, if not there must be another problem. Here is the URL for my RSS generator:

http://128.171.15.137/news/nahenahe/NahenaheToRSS.xml

Mahalo,

keola