[ANN] New Version of LookupVerb script

Author:Greg Pierce
Posted:4/8/1999; 10:46:39 AM
Topic:[ANN] New Version of LookupVerb script

I've posted a new version of my LookupVerb callback script at:

http://www.turtleprod.com/frontier/lookupVerb.html

LookupVerb is a Frontier callback script, installed at user.callbacks.option2click. It allows you to option[alt]-doubleclick on any verb within Frontier and be jumped to it's DocServer documentation in your web browser.

This version supports both jumping to Userland's DocServer site, or local rendering with a copy of the docserver.root.

Limited testing has been done, so let me know if you find problems.

Thanks,

Greg Pierce greg@turtleprod.com