Re: Using members logon form for non-DG

Author:erik
Posted:4/8/1999; 5:37:36 PM
Topic:Using members logon form for non-DG

|talking about "employees" and not "default"

I'm certain. In fact it is convenient to see my password listed there so I don't have to check my mail while debugging this.

|redirected to the logon page again. Is this what happens?

Yes. Very consistently, even for a subtable I copied from htmlInterfaces such as people/prefs.

I guess I'll have to look at the contents of these cookies? I'm using Netscape v4.5. Same thing happens with Explorer 4.5, but at least it's easier to view the cookie there.