news site docs updated

Author:André Radke
Posted:4/9/1999; 4:50:00 PM
Topic:news site docs updated

Our documentation about Frontier 6 news sites has been updated recently:

http://frontier.userland.com/tree$3.2.9

The updated pages also link to new sample versions of news.root and console.root. News.root is the place where news sites live in Frontier 6. Console.root implements an easy-to-use web interface for editing Frontier 6 news sites remotely. These two GDBs are not part of the Guest Databases folder we currently ship with Frontier 6.

The updated documentation is meant to get your Frontier 6 news site up and running quickly. However, if you run into any difficulties setting up or using the new sample versions, please don't hesitate to post your questions here.