Re: StaticPage rendering

Author:André Radke
Posted:4/10/1999; 10:00:33 AM
Topic:StaticPage rendering

Just noticed something really bizarre. When I called the default StaticPage, I went to my NT server and looked at the status box, and the date was cycling backwards from todays date, it cycled through every day, month and year backwards to 1900, went to xx/xx/99 and stopped on 4/8/99.

The bug is in staticPage.default.

The new sample version of news.root we shipped yesterday comes with an empty staticPage table. I am going to put something meaningful in there and release another version later today or tomorrow. When that change is in, you should switch to the new version - it will hopefully make things easier for you...