Re: StaticPage rendering

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/9/1999; 5:51:35 PM
Topic:StaticPage rendering

Just noticed something really bizarre. When I called the default StaticPage, I went to my NT server and looked at the status box, and the date was cycling backwards from todays date, it cycled through every day, month and year backwards to 1900, went to xx/xx/99 and stopped on 4/8/99.

The only change that I made to any of this was in the news.root/nahenahe/tools table, where I changed the name of the item in GetCalendarAddress from "ScriptingNews" to "nahenahe" so it looked in my news table instead of the SN one (I kept the SN table for quick reference).

The other thing I noticed was that the most recent news item in the static page was repeated at the very bottom of the page.

keola