Re: news.root with staticPage example

Author:André Radke
Posted:4/11/1999; 7:52:56 AM
Topic:StaticPage rendering

not sure if this is a bug or a feature

I suppose Dave meant this to be a feature. I can see though how this behaviour might be inconvenient for your site. You should be able to get rid of it easily. Open #tools.snTableRenderer and look for the following line:

pta^.posttime = adrmsg^.lastupdate

Either comment it out or modify it as follows:

pta^.posttime = adrmsg^.posttime

There's a similar line in staticPage.default which you might wnat to comment out:

pta^.posttime = timelastupdate

Will play with this some more this weekend.

Please let me know how it goes...