Re: news.root with staticPage example

Author:André Radke
Posted:4/13/1999; 10:32:05 AM
Topic:StaticPage rendering

My main desire is to set up a news site where several people maintain the page. Could this be accomplished by combining news.root, console.root and the custody suite?

You would probably have to modify console.root quite a bit. And maybe you would need to clone the mainResponder.news rpc-handlers and modify them to work with your system. If you are willing to do some digging, you should be able to create a custom system, building on what we released.

If you start to work on something like this, please let me know...