Desktop Printer Manager scripting?

Author:Jeff Montgomery
Posted:4/14/1999; 8:04:44 AM
Topic:Desktop Printer Manager scripting?

Mac OS 8.5 has a new type of file that contains 'aete' resources and can be scripted. The Desktop Printer Manager and the ColorSync extensions are of file type 'appe' and run as background applications.

I managed to create a glue table for these, but when I try to speak to the extensions, Frontier gives me the message that the extension "..is not running or is not IAC-aware". The same script works in Apple's Script Editor...anyone know what's up?

Jeff Montgomery