indexName

Topic:indexName

Hey all,

I'm trying to figure out where to put the indexName directive to have the search engine indexer not use the default "Index.root" database. I'm currently experimenting on the dissussionGroup DG. So if you tell me where in relation to that DG. I'll know where to put it.

What I'll want in the end is to have several DGs and websites all with their own index files.

Thanks,

Toodle-looooooooo...... Thomas