Re: indexName

Topic:indexName

OK. I think I've pretty much figured out that the indexName feature of the mainresponder searchEngine isn't fully implemented. If I'm wrong, someone please tell me so I can stop torturing myself. And then clue me in how to get it going! :-)

I've had to hack a few places here and there to get the various search engine routines to honor the indexName parameter. I'm still tinkering. My current task is to figure out, using WebEdit, how to fill in the config.mainreponder.data.searchQueue entries with the indexName defined in my sites #search table, when I check items into the WebEdit server. This is some serious diggin'

Toodle-looooo....... Thomas