Re: DG Cookie contains plaintext password

Topic:DG Cookie contains plaintext password

You may want to check out <http://cips02.physik.uni-bonn.de/~radke/scripting/libMD5.html>. I think it could do the trick for you. You'd have to patch into the routines that send the cookie to the browser and the routine that checks the password on the server against the cookie from the browser.

This may be my next project for my site.