Re: Access permissions in Webedit?

Author:Brent Simmons
Posted:4/16/1999; 3:00:03 PM
Topic:Access permissions in Webedit?

Yes, access based on paths is the first thing to do. (And furthermore, a person might be able to get items that they can't also check in or out.)

But there may be other types of privileges as well.

For instance, Mary might have access to websiteA, and she can only check out wp-texts and outlines that are web pages, she can't check out scripts, #directives, and so on. See where I'm going? So my question is: what types of access restrictions in addition to paths would be useful?