scriptingNews outline for 4/20/99

Author:Dave Winer

Matt Neuburg: Frontier 6 Demystified.

NY Times: A new kind of convergence, writers and programmers.

Jakob Nielsen: Stuck with old browsers until 2003?

DocServer docs "stock" macros that ship with Frontier 6.

InfoWorld: Linus Urges Users to Ignore Hype.

Xoom.Com: Media Sharehouse Beta.

A Lego MindStorms robot that can determine the height of each point of an object on a grid.

What if God Smoked Cannibis? Requires MP3.

Red Herring: What if Ask Jeeves is worth $100 million?

Mirror World: Lifestreams.

Lots of new channels. Tomorrow we'll catch up. Just got back. Time to chill! My fingers don't work anymore. I like the feeling.