Re: [ANN] Sample App - Personal Desktop

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:4/21/1999; 12:56:12 PM
Topic:[ANN] Sample App - Project Site Manager

All I want to know is what font you were using for your buttons and where I can get it (is it a screen font?) ;-)

Seriously- I like it a lot. I wonder how the interface will scale when you've got hundreds of categories?

Also- I wonder if you could blend user-entered information with public information? Sort of a Yahoo++. Users could enter information and tag them as "private" or "public". (I wonder if information which was only visible by members of the same group would be tagged "protected"? Ha! ;-)) Public entries would be available to all users, private entries only to that particular user.

--Steve