Re: [ANN] Sample App - Personal Desktop

Author:Daniel Bushman
Posted:4/21/1999; 1:23:38 PM
Topic:[ANN] Sample App - Project Site Manager

The Font is Trebuchet MS it's icluded with IE for the Mac. I like it too. :)

This paticular version is not meant to deal with hundereds of categories. I made it simply because it was easier for the nontechnical people here to use a web interface than to figure out how their bookmarks and address books work. And they wanted access on the road.

The public/private/protected feature is actually on its way. Professors here want to share their links, and we want it as an easy interface to keep a faculty list by department.

I'm also working on a much bigger version to make a cool portal-ish thing.

Thanks for the feedback.