Re: Processing Word as Input?

Author:Dave Polaschek
Posted:4/21/1999; 7:43:00 PM
Topic:Processing Word as Input?

Yes. I understand that. I just wanted to point out that there's another approach to skinning this cat. I understand that many people write text in a word processor, and I do that myself for some things. But for text that I'm aiming at both web and dead trees, it gets written in Frontier and then exported to Word.

After posting the earlier message, I also started pondering exporting Frontier source text to pdf (Acrobat) with formatting preferences that would be ignored by the HTML renderers. I think it's possible, and may have to do some experimentation in that direction, too.

-DaveP