Sigh... Assimilate me, Oh Microsoft

Author:Michael Myers
Posted:4/22/1999; 2:35:28 PM
Topic:Sigh... Assimilate me, Oh Microsoft

Well, I fought the good fight but to no avail.

I was about to start canvasing for a Frontier developer to help me out. After discussions today, a project for which I touted Frontier will instead be done with the Microsoft suite: Front Page, ASP, and IIS. In our particular environment, I had to admit that there were good reasons for this decision.

I'm just PO'd that my time spent learning UserTalk and tinkering with the mainResponder will be for naught.

Can anyone comment on what I have to look forward to (or dread)?