Re: Sigh... Assimilate me, Oh Microsoft

Author:Michael Myers
Posted:4/22/1999; 2:51:26 PM
Topic:Sigh... Assimilate me, Oh Microsoft

If you're doing ASP you'll need to get Interdev rather than Frontpage. It costs a bit more but Frontpage insists on rearranging your code, and last I checked did it in a way that breaks ASP.

Yes, InterDev is something that one of my colleagues mentioned.

Is there a convenient place for persistent storage? In other words, how lost will I be without a Guest Database? Does this have anything to do with the Data Environment?