Re: setting up and using channels

Author:David Detlefsen
Posted:4/22/1999; 3:09:28 PM
Topic:setting up and using channels

I'm not sure what you mean by kind of channel.

I'd like a channel that contains links (perhaps even URLS via wsf) and text (how far a project is, what are the trouble spots, where are the latest reports, when is the next project meeting, etc). I'm not sure what else I would do but I'm sure it would evolve.

Next, I'd like to try a channel that displays result from scientific instrumentation...a remote status display.

The channel should be accessible through a browser hopefully served by frontier (like those on my.userland.com).