Re: setting up and using channels

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/22/1999; 5:10:47 PM
Topic:setting up and using channels

The easier it is for users to create the channels the better.

Rather than doing a whole my.whatever.xxx, I would like to learn how I could possibly tap into scripting news, my channel, and whatever else on my own page. Just one call on a dynamic page on my site that would hourly call the generate RSS script for my site, scriptingNews and whatever other channels, and get the latest channel info. I can worry about the HTML formatting of the overall page, but it would give me the full table as it appears in the channels on my.userland.com. I only need to determine where that table goes on the page.

Keola