Re: setting up and using channels

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/22/1999; 5:43:42 PM
Topic:setting up and using channels

You basically want all the code I have I guess. In an earlier message I said it wasn't ready, that hasn't really changed. One possibility I've been considering is writing the HTML table out to a file that you can load thru tcp.httpClient or some other HTTP client in another scripting language. This might be really easy to do and might solve your problem, but not solve the other one. Dave